As a government agency, Cancer Australia is required to provide information on our website about our contracts, discretionary grants, and our file listings, in order to comply with the Australian Senate's Procedural orders of continuing effect relating to orders for documents.
Fulfilment of these requirements is detailed below:
- Agency records
- Grants reporting
- Senate Order reporting
- Legal services expenditure
- Agency Multicultural Plan
- Annual reports
- Corporate Plan
- Executive Remuneration
- Public Service Employee Census Highlights Reports
Corporate Plan 2023-2024
Cancer Australia has developed a Corporate Plan for the period 2023-24 to 2026-27, in accordance with the mandatory requirements in the Public Governance, Performance andAccountability Act 2013 (PGPA Act) and the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Rule 2014 (PGPA Rule).
The Corporate Plan covers four reporting periods and sets out the objectives and key activities Cancer Australia intends to pursue to achieve its purpose.
As required under section 16E of the PGPA Rule, the Corporate Plan has been developed to include:
- An introduction.
- The purpose of the entity.
- Key activities the entity will undertake.
- The operating context of the entity, including the environment in which the entity operates, its cooperative relationships, key capabilities, and risk oversight and management systems.
- The planned performance of the entity, including details of the methodology, data and information that it will use to measure and assess its performance.
- Cancer Australia Corporate Plan 2023-2024 (PDF 4.1 MB)
- Cancer Australia Corporate Plan 2022-2023 (PDF 1,900 KB)
- Cancer Australia Corporate Plan 2020-2021 (PDF 1,048 KB)
- Cancer Australia Corporate Plan 2019-20 (PDF 429 KB)
- Cancer Australia Corporate Plan 2018-19 (PDF 2 MB)
- Cancer Australia Corporate Plan 2017-18 (PDF 397 KB)
- Cancer Australia Corporate Plan 2016-17 (PDF 397 KB)
- Cancer Australia Corporate Plan 2015-16 (PDF 397 KB)
Annual Reports provide a detailed description of Cancer Australia’s activities over a financial year period, against the performance targets presented in the Portfolio Budget Statements.
Senate Order Reporting
File Listings (Senate Order 12: Harradine Motion)
The following documents contain indexed listings of file titles created by Cancer Australia, in accordance with the requirements of Senate Procedural Order of continuing effect No. 12.
Contract Listings (Senate Order 13: Murray Motion)
Our listings of contracts worth $100,000 or more entered into in the last 12 months as required by Senate Order 13 – Entity contracts.
Procurement contracts are available through the Senate Order Report located on the AusTender website.
Grant Listings (Senate Order 16: Minchin Motion)
Our listings of approved grants as required by Senate Order 16. Details include the value of the grant, the recipient of the grant and the program from which the grant was made.
We table grants listings three times a year, at least seven days before:
- budget estimates
- supplementary budget estimates
- additional estimates
Legal Services Expenditure
This is a statement of legal services expenditure by Cancer Australia for the current financial year, published in compliance with paragraph 11.1 (ba) of the Legal Services Directions 2017.
Annual Procurement Plan
It is a statutory requirement that Cancer Australia publish an Annual Procurement Plan on AusTender, stating our planned procurements for the coming financial year.
Agency Multicultural Plan
This is Cancer Australia's Agency Multicultural Plan 2013-15: