When positions are available and are advertised, details of the role and the application process will be posted on this page.
- Candidates must provide an up to date CV and base their application on a one page pitch that addresses the job requirements.
- The job requirements can be obtained by downloading the position specific application information below.
- Remuneration and conditions are covered under the Cancer Australia Enterprise Agreement 2016 – 2019 (PDF 13.2 MB) and Determination 2019/01
Workplace Diversity – Statement of Commitment
Cancer Australia is committed to creating a working environment that values and fosters the contribution and experience of our employees from diverse backgrounds. Harnessing these diverse skills, experiences and qualities enables us to be more efficient, innovative and creative, enhancing our performance and leading to better business outcomes.
Cancer Australia seeks to attract and recruit diversity and, where possible, participate in whole of APS recruitment programs to forward this cause.
Cancer Australia is committed to an inclusive, non-discriminatory workplace where different points of view are acknowledged and where people from all backgrounds can work together in harmony.
Positions currently available
- Assistant Director, National Research & Data (EL1)
- Project Manager, Data (APS6)
- Project Manager, Research & Clinical Trials (APS6).
Applications close at midnight on Sunday, 10 July 2022.