Annual Report 2021-22
Cancer Australia is pleased to release its 2021-22 Annual Report.
The Annual Report outlines the agency’s key achievements in 2021-22.
In 2021-22, Cancer Australia demonstrated its leadership in national cancer control through a range of initiatives including: extensive stakeholder consultation in the development of the Australian Cancer Plan; scoping, design and feasibility considerations for a potential national Lung Cancer Screening Program; development of the National Pancreatic Cancer Roadmap; providing evidence-based guidance on COVID and cancer care; addressing disparities in outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with cancer; funding priority-driven cancer research; and promoting strong bilateral relationships via shared information and expertise.
The Annual Report has been prepared in accordance with section 46 of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013, the requirements for non-corporate Commonwealth entities’ annual reports approved by the Joint Committee of Public Accounts and Audit under sections 63 (2) and 70(2) of the Public Service Act 1999 and the Cancer Australia Act 2006.
Cancer Australia would like to thank its many valued stakeholders who have contributed to our ability to deliver on our purpose of minimising the impact of cancer, addressing disparities, and improving the health outcomes of people affected by cancer in Australia.
The Cancer Australia 2021-22 Annual Report can also be found on Transparency.gov.au.
Previous Cancer Australia Annual Reports:
- Cancer Australia Annual Report 2019-20
- Cancer Australia Annual Report 2018-19
- Cancer Australia Annual Report 2017-18
- Cancer Australia Annual Report 2016-17
- Cancer Australia Annual Report 2015-16
- Cancer Australia Annual Report 2014-15
- Cancer Australia Annual Report 2013-14
- Cancer Australia Annual Report 2012-13
- Cancer Australia Annual Report 2011-12
- Cancer Australia Annual Report 2010–11
- Cancer Australia Annual Report 2009-10
- Cancer Australia Annual Report 2008–09
- Cancer Australia Annual Report 2007–08
If you experience difficulties downloading, accessing or ordering any Cancer Australia resource, please call 02 9357 9400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.