Cancer Australia features a broad range of websites which include guidelines, cancer guides, reports and fact sheets, as well as many other useful resources.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Yarn for life is a campaign website that promotes yarning about cancer and its impact amongst the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.
- Our mob and cancer Australia’s first comprehensive cancer website was developed by and for Indigenous Australians.
- Guidance for the management of early breast cancer provides a a set of recommendations and practice points for the management and care of early breast cancer.
- Breast Cancer Risk Factors: provides up-to-date evidence-based information on over 63 risk factors for breast cancer.
- Breast Cancer in Young Women: information relating to breast cancer for women under 40.
- Breast Cancer in Men: a website for men with breast cancer, their families and friends and anyone else who would like to know more about breast cancer in men.
- Cancer Australia: The Statement - Influencing best practice in breast cancer and metastatic breast cancer
a website comprised of both static and dynamic information relating to 12 practices that have been identified as appropriate or inappropriate for the provision of breast cancer care in Australia as well as 10 key appropriate and inappropriate practices as priority areas for metastatic breast cancer treatment and care.
- Children’s Cancer: provides easily accessible and evidence-based information for families and carers of children with cancer and the health professionals who care for them.
National Cancer Control Indicators (NCCI)
- National Cancer Control Indicators: national data across the continuum of cancer control in an interactive format.
National Pancreatic Cancer Roadmap
- National Pancreatic Cancer Roadmap: The National Pancreatic Cancer Roadmap (Roadmap) has been developed by Cancer Australia to improve outcomes and survival for Australians affected by pancreatic cancer. The Roadmap identifies 33 key priority areas and 60 strategies for collective action over the next five years to 2027, across the continuum of pancreatic cancer care, and sets a shared agenda to drive improvements in pancreatic care, experience and outcomes.
- Australian Cancer Trials: enables people with cancer to find out what cancer clinical trials are currently available in Australia; to learn about types of cancer treatment and supportive care and, find trials relevant to them.
Consumer Involvement and Learning
- Lifestyle Risk - Cancer Risk: Take 5 minutes to see how your everyday lifestyle choices can affect your risk of cancer.
- Consumer Involvement: practical tools to assist CEOs, Executives, Service Managers, Health Professionals, Researchers, Policy Makers and Consumers to actively engage with consumers around a shared focus and vision.
- Consumer Learning: a suite of learning and support initiatives to enhance knowledge and skills in partnering with researchers to conduct quality patient-centred clinical trial research.
- Cancer Learning: a comprehensive library of cancer education and professional development resources for health professionals working in cancer care
- The EdCan Professional Development Framework: EdCaN is a suite of online modules and resources, which provides support and knowledge for all cancer nurses regardless of experience or setting.