For more information about cancer and cancer treatment:

  • Cancer Council New South Wales
  • National Cancer Institute (United States)

If you are experiencing a sexual problem because of cancer treatment, you may find it helpful to discuss it with your doctor, or you may feel more comfortable talking to a hospital counsellor, social worker or psychologist. The Cancer Council on 13 11 20 can also put you in touch with a counsellor or a sex therapist and can provide a copy of the booklets Sexuality for Women with Cancer (Cancer Council New South Wales), Sexuality and Cancer (Cancer Council Victoria) and Emotions and Cancer.

For information on advanced cancer, the Cancer Council on 13 11 20 can provide a copy of the booklet, Living with Advanced Cancer.

For help to quit smoking, see the Quitnow website.