For more information about fallopian tube cancer, diagnosis and treatment, see the National Cancer Institute (US) Ovarian epithelial, fallopian tube, and primary peritoneal cancer treatment (PDQ®): health professional version.
Clinical guidelines for ovarian and fallopian tube cancer
- Cancer Australia (2014). Recommendations for the use of first-line chemotherapy for the treatment of women with epithelial ovarian cancer
- Cancer Australia (2011). Recommendations for the management of women at high risk of ovarian cancer
- Cancer Australia (2012). Follow up of women with epithelial ovarian cancer
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (2017). Clinical practice guidelines in oncology: ovarian cancer, including fallopian tube cancer and primary peritoneal cancer, version 1.2017 (login required)
- European Society for Medical Oncology (2013). Newly diagnosed and relapsed epithelial ovarian carcinoma: ESMO clinical practice guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up
- eviQ referral guidelines for ovarian cancer risk assessment and consideration of genetic testing
- eviQ General practitioner referral guidelines for cancer genetics assessment
When reading materials that are published in other countries, note that some of the information may not apply to Australian patients.
Other guides and resources
- Cancer Australia (2015). Appropriate referral for women with suspected ovarian cancer
- Cancer Australia (2015). Assessment of symptoms that may be ovarian cancer: a guide for GPs
- Cancer Australia (2010). Advice about familial aspects of breast and epithelial ovarian cancer: a guide for health professionals.