Established under the Cancer Australia Act 2006, Cancer Australia’s Advisory Council comprises a Chair and up to 12 members appointed by the Minister for Health.
Cancer Australia draws on the expertise, skills and experience that Advisory Council members bring to the agency’s continued efforts to improve outcomes for all people affected by all cancers.
Cancer Australia's Advisory Council members are:
- Professor Joanne Aitken
- Associate Professor Penny Blomfield
- Dr Benjamin Brady
- Ms Deborah Henderson
- Professor Timothy Hughes
- Associate Professor Kelvin Kong
- Ms Lillian Leigh
- Dr Elizabeth Marles
- Associate Professor Chris Milross
- Dr Serena Sia
- The Honourable Jillian Skinner
- Dr Ranjana Srivastava OAM
Associate Professor Chris Milross is Acting Chair of the Cancer Australia Advisory Council.